Community, Pre-orders and Avatars!

Discussion in 'Developers Blog' started by Alexander, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Alexander

Alexander Administrator
    Staff Member

attackofthedead.com-avatars.jpg

We just wanted to announce that we have a pre-order function now available on your site! The pre-order available right now is very special because anyone who buys it will also be able to submit their own photo for our artist to paint into a zombie digital avatar! :) Buying this special pre-order will help us out greatly before the launch of the game or possible future crowdfunding campaigns.

In addition to the customized zombie portrait, the pre-order also includes access to early builds of the game! Remember, for the zombie portrait, you can pretty much request any sort of zombie type painting of yourself (obviously subject to artist discretion).

We'd also like to share our current custom set of Attack of the Dead avatars! All of these avatars were digitally painted by me - so I hope you like them. This is the same sort of style I'll use for anyone who purchases the portrait pre-order and I'll base the design off of your photo and suggestions.

Don’t forget you can also really help us out by joining the community and voicing your opinions and ideas. The game is still fairly early in development and there is a lot of room for change and improvement based on user feedback so we'd love to hear from you!

For those of you who don't want to pay a tad bit extra for the customized zombie portrait, we will release a game only pre-order/sales page at a later date.

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!

#1 Alexander, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2018
    Leyla and Chris like this.
  2. Leyla

Leyla New Member

Looking fabulous! I didn't realize you had all these in the avatar section! <3 just set mine now.
    200w_d.gif

#2 Leyla, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Chris likes this.
  3. Alexander

Alexander Administrator
    Staff Member

Thank you! And yes part of this post was to inform the current users of our avatars. (seemed to be a nice hidden feature!)

Chris likes this.